Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions 2019
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations as a customer of Edusign will be hereinafter referred to as Edusign or 'we' or 'us' these terms apply when you buy from us.
1. Edusign operate from
21 St Davids Road
2. When ordering from Edusign you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified, and the modifications posted on our web site from time to time.
3. Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our web site, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of use herein, as they apply to your use of or access to our web site.
4. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our web site to purchase goods or services.
Our web site
1. Our web site is a place for you to select and order school signage, display & printing products, hereinafter called the 'Products'. Our web site describes all our Products.
2. Please note that the contents of our web site are aimed at users aged 18 and above, and you must be over 18 years to purchase the Products, using the payment and ordering methods displayed on our web site.
Buying products on our web site
1.Details of our prices for the Products and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on our web site.
2. Any times or dates stated on our web site for delivery are estimates only. Edusign will make all reasonable effort to deliver goods within the time specified, but does not accept liability for any failure, or liability for additional costs due to the aforementioned failure to deliver within that time.
3. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. We may change the price of any Product before you place an order. We try to ensure that our prices displayed on our web site are accurate but the price on your order will where possible validated by us as part of the acceptance procedure.
4. Edusign is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. If we accept your order the order will then be fulfilled within 30 working days of the confirmation, or any other period specified on a quotation. (see 2 above)
To proceed with any order simply return the signed proof sheet along with your official purchase order (If so required) in any case we will not proceed until the signed proof sheet is returned duly completed and signed by an authorised person or agent. At this point your order will be passed to production and goods dispatched when the manufacture process is complete. If installation is required you will be contacted at this point to arrange a suitable installation date.
5. All designs offered by edusign remain the property of edusign until paid for in full.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services which may be offered by us on our web site will be correct
7. All artwork, designs, visuals, photographs, images, sketches, proofs supplied by Edusign in paper form or shown in email or on our website is protected by copyright and any duplication in any form is strictly prohibited. Any use of our works or images in any form is strictly prohibited.
8. All goods, products supplied by us remain the property of us until payment in full has been received in full by Edusign . Title of goods does not pass until the goods have been paid for in full.
9. In the case of non payment within our credit terms we reserve the right to pass any charges to you for any enforcement actions to recover part or total debt and we reserve the right to charge 8% interest above the prevailing Bank of England base rate on any outstanding monies unpaid at time of recovery procedures.
1. We will only accept Products back for refund or exchange, if they are 'Mis-described' 'Faulty' or 'Damaged on delivery' (if notified within 24 hours of the delivery time, in writing or by fax, or email). However we may decide to restock the product as a goodwill gesture, in which case there will be a 20% restocking fee.
Please Note: this does not apply to personalized or bespoke products, these are non-returnable unless mis-described, faulty or damaged.
Important Note - Delivery
All delivered goods, products must be inspected for damage BEFORE signing the carriers delivery note. By signing the carriers delivery note without inspecting the goods or products you are signing to say that the goods have been received in "Good Condition" and therefore no claims for damage can be entertained. We insure all items sent by carrier. By not checking the goods for damage at the time of delivery you are invalidating the insurance which covers the goods, products for damage whilst in transit.
2. If the product is damaged in any way or has become broken in transit, the product must be signed for as "damaged" with the carrier and this must be notified to our sales team by email , call 01322 618704 within 12 hours of receipt otherwise no liability will be accepted by edusign, and your goods will not be returnable and you will not be refunded. In the case of you being an account customer, you will remain responsible to settle your account within 30 days or to your agreed terms.
3. If your goods are deemed to be faulty please call our customer services team on 01322 618704 or email /All deliveries are standard 7 days unless you have paid for an express service. Custom work turnaround is up to 3 weeks.
4. If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via e-mail to
Nothing in this Returns Policy affects your statutory rights or your rights under any contract you may have with us.
Modifications to web site
1. We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our web site or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated any new features including the sale of new Products shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Information you provide
1. Any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process, shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as 'Personal Information'.
2. You must ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain your correct name, address and other requested details. For more information about how we deal with your Personal Information.?
3. If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should e-mail us at
Applicability of online materials
1. Unless otherwise specified the materials published on our web site are presented solely for business, education and personal usage.
2. Our web site is controlled and operated by us from our offices in Swanley, Kent UK. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our web site and use of all information contained within it.
3. We have used our best endeavors to ensure that our web site complies with English law.
Copyright and TRADEMARKS
1. The contents of our web site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Edusign.
2. All artwork, designs, visuals, photographs, images, sketches, proofs supplied by Edusign in paper form or shown in email or on our website are protected by copyright and any duplication in any form is strictly prohibited. We will enforce our rights vigorously. All edusign deisgns have been in the public domain since 2012 and may not be copied or passed off especially our own pdf designs.
Availability of our web site
1. We will try to make our web site available but cannot guarantee that our web site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be 'error free' and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, web site, router or any other internet connected device.
We promise that for any Product you purchase from our web site:
1. We have the right to sell the Product to you;
2. The Product will correspond with the description we have given to you; and
3. The Product will be of satisfactory quality for the money you pay.
We exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Products, our web site or any information or service provided through our web site.
We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our web site are accurate, but please note that all materials and information on our web site are provided on an 'as is' basis.
In relation to the purchase of Products, we accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect), however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the viewing, use or performance of our web site or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing Products, we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Edusign or our servants, agents or any other person.
If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our web site and is compatible with our web site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our web site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
You agree not to modify in any way the Products supplied. Any such modification may invalidate the manufacturer's warranty.
The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
1. Your privacy is important to you and equally important to us. Our policy is only to use the Personal Information you supply to us to enhance your experience of the edusign web site. You will supply Personal Information to us when you:
1. Place an order
2. Contact us by e-mail, post or otherwise
3. We need your Personal Information and will use it to:
4. Process and fulfill your orders
5. Notify you of your order status
6. Carry out internal administration and analysis
7. Notify you as a 'subscriber' of product offers with an option to opt out
8. We can also use that information to enhance your visit to Edusign by:
A. Telling you about new product ranges and special offers
B. Informing you of changes to the Edusign site
C. Edusign will not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information to any other person or organisation. We may have to disclose your Personal Information to necessary third-party service providers to enable us to fulfill your order and process your payment. You authorize us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through our web site by us or our sub-contractors. Your Personal Information may also be disclosed if we need to obtain professional advice or occasionally to credit reference agencies or fraud prevention registers.
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our
advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
1. We may assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time.
2. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our web site, following which all use of our web site will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the web site regularly.
3. These terms and conditions together with any order form and payment method instructions, if any, are the whole agreement between you and Edusign. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation made by Edusign or any other person and you waive any rights to damages/rescission you may have for misrepresentation (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) that is not contained in the terms and conditions, order form and payment method instructions.
4. If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
5. These terms and conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. Neither you nor Edusign will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or Edusign' respective reasonable control.
7. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
1. All notices shall be given:
A. To us via e-mail at or
B. To you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or 3 days after the date of posting.
1. These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our web site, brochures, catalogues, product guides, leaflets, flyers, emails and/or sale of the Products before 1st September 2015
Terms for sub contractors and third party designers
No contract is valid until both parties have signed a contract agreement form and agreed on the brief contract. All clients are the clients of edusign and not the designer or contractor. All artwork produced by the designer is the property of edusign until owned by the client.
After sales service and installation
When we offer on site installation of signs we are CRB checked and have all the required insurances in place. (copy on request). All signs fitted by us are the responsibility of the school for further maintenance. Once we leave site and the job is accepted as complete by the school, we take no responsibility for any future maintenance unless you have purchased a maintenance program from us. We recommend your Site Manager carries out yearly checks of all fixings to ensure security and longevity of your new signs.
Updated January 2019